The Terms and Conditions (TC) for using our services are available at balkanherbs.com. Each user is strongly advised to read them, and any further use of our site is considered as consent to these Terms and Conditions. “User” means any person who uses the site balkaherbs.com and/or any information and services provided there.
Art.1 These Terms and Conditions are regulating the relations between (1) BALKAN HERBS OOD – a private company registered under the Commercial law of the Republic of Bulgarian, with registered address “Veliki Preslav, 113 Boris Spirov Str, UIC 200845103, represented by Teodora Plamenova Kancheva, contact tel: +359898419547, e-mail: email@example.com, and (2) you – the Users.
Art.2 These Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and balkanherbs.com by which you are granted the right to use the services of balkanherbs.com subject to the terms laid down below. By registering at balkanherbs.com, you agree to these TCs and any subsequent amendments, and you agree to comply with them.
Art.3 BALKAN HERBS OOD is a personal data administrator registered under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). “Balkan Herbs” Ltd. guarantees the privacy of the personal data that is provided by users in the registration process. Disclosure is possible only in cases where the data is requested by the government or officials authorized by the law to request and collect personal data in strict compliance with the established regulations.
Art.4 BALKAN HERBS OOD does everything possible to maintain true, accurate and up to date information at https://balkanherbs.com. This does not preclude the possibility of incidental discrepancies or omissions. BALKAN HERBS OOD does not bear responsibility for any consequences, including any damage, caused by or related by any means to the access, use or inability to use balkanherbs.com. BALKAN HERBS OOD is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the producer about the characteristics of given goods, including the product images.
1. balkanherbs.com serves the users with the principles of free trade in the frame of the market economy.
2. balkanherbs.com provides its users with the following services:
• Information about the goods on the site;
• Sales and delivery of the offered goods with terms chosen by the user.
• Consultations by phone during the working hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Terms for ordering and delivery of goods
3. The quoted prices for the goods are in Bulgarian levs.
4. The conditions for ordering and delivery of goods are specified on the site and are chosen by the user.
5. The order of certain goods is done by pressing the button “Complete the order” after selecting the desired quantity. This action is an expression of will that binds the user and balkanherbs.com with the force of a contract.
6. When ordering, the user must specify the exact address or office, and telephone number for the order.
7. Providing incomplete or incorrect data makes the order invalid and it does not bind balkanherbs.com with execution.
Terms of Delivery
8. Each user determines the method of delivery by courier. The ordered goods are delivered to the address or to the delivery office specified by the user specifically for that order.
9. In the case of cash on delivery, the user is obliged to pay for the goods on receipt.
10. The ordered goods are delivered properly packed according to their type and means of transport.
11. The transport costs are paid by the user on receipt of the delivery, together with the price of the goods.
Refusal to receive and return already delivered goods
12. A user who ordered a product through the online store https://balkanherbs.com/ and who has the goods delivered by courier, has the right to refuse to receive the order, or part of it after it has been delivered, only in the following cases:
– the goods are damaged during transportation;
– the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the ones ordered by the user;
– Complaints in the above cases are made only at the time of delivery.
Apart from the listed cases, the users have no right to refuse to receive and pay for the goods ordered by them. Otherwise, the users must pay the delivery costs to them and the costs to return the goods back to the supplier.
13. A user who ordered a product through the online store https://balkanherbs.com/ and who has the goods delivered by courier has the right to return the order, or part of it after it has been delivered, subject to the following conditions:
– The goods must be returned in the condition in which they are received;
– The return must be requested within a period of 14 (fourteen) days;
14. The users of the site have no right to perform actions that violate generally established rules of communication, to perform malicious actions, spread viruses, etc., violating or damaging the rights or interests of third parties.
15. Personal identification data, e-mail and messages sent to this site are considered private. https://balkanherbs.com/ may edit these Terms and Conditions at any time.